EASE Focus 3 is an acoustic simulation program for 3D modeling of line arrays, sub arrays, digitally steered columns and conventional loudspeakers. Ease Focus 3 supports all TW AUDiO systems. Under downloads you will find the appropriate *zip file containing the software and spwaker files (*.GLL).
Get to the heart of EASE Focus 3:
- Simulation of our vertical arrays (VERA10, VERA36), conventional point sources (M, T and C series) , subwoofer placement (B series and VERA series) and calculating complex sub arrays
- Flexible definition of audience areas, section views and receiver locations evaluation including the incorporation of venue maps for optimised visualisation of your project
- Immediate calculation of the sound coverage and the frequency response
- Detailed interims report for planners, engineers, integrators, customers and users
New in version 3.1.5:
- New EASE Focus 3 version 3.1.5
- Simplification of 3D models for enhanced performance of EASE Focus 3
- VERA L24 bug fix
- Renaming for EASE compatibility (rotated horns)
- New GLL: VERA20i
With EASE Focus 3, system designers can simulate the acoustical performance of the entire sound system to find the optimal setup for a given venue with multiple audience areas, curved and inclined seating. Focus 3 assists the user with many intelligent features such as auto splay functions, Virtual EQ, and detailed analysis of sound coverage, SPL and frequency response.
If you have questions or need support for a simulation concerning a venue, open air or installation, don´t hesitate to get in touch with your local distributor or directly with our support department via mail: email@example.com or via support hotline:
+49 7141 488989-55.