- You will support rental and installation companies regarding planning and realization as well as the visualization of events and fixed installations.
- You will be responsible for the technical implementation of trade fairs or product presentations.
- You act as an interface to the sales department.
- You are also taking care of the demo-systems in the United States.
- Your home base should be in the in Mid or South of the United States
- Excellent knowledge of the theoretical basics of sound reinforcement technology and its practical application
- Experienced as system administrator for sound reinforcement systems in the touring sector
- You are familiar with AFMG Ease Focus 3 or simulation software from other manufacturers.
- Safe handling of measurement software, (Smaart)
- Excellent knowledge in the practical application of market-known system controlling software, e.g: Lake or Armonia
- IP Networking and MS Office is part of your basic know-how
Detailed information via a skype call. We look forward to receiving your informative application.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org