In many installations, subwoofer position is a choice between power or placement. With only 24 cm (9.5") of height, the B14i allows system designers to place this custom designed sub in a space the height of a typical 8" subwoofer, significantly increasing placement options without compromising output.
The B14i is compact enough to be placed under stages, furniture, in ceilings and behind curtains. It can also be deployed to provide directional arrays with very small frontal area. To achieve this, TW AUDiO placed a specifically developed a 14" long excursion driver in a bandpass enclosure providing up to 6 dB more SPLmax compared to a traditional 2 × 8" subwoofer of identical size with usable frequency response from 39-120* Hz (-6 dB) depending on preset.
The B14i comes with i-series standard screw terminal connections at the rear with optional speakON™ and cable gland available. Five recessed M10 threads allow multiple mounting options via brackets or steel wires.
The B14i allows system designers to place subwoofers for acoustic not just physical reasons...Yes, even under a sofa.
*With dedicated presets a frequency of up to 300 Hz can be achieved.
- Ultra compact low profile design with only 24 cm (9.5") of height
- “Invisible under sofa subwoofer”
- Wall or (suspended) ceiling mounting
- 14″ long excursion chassis with 3.5" voice coil and 1400 W program power
- 6 dB more SPLmax compared to traditional 2 × 8" subwoofer
- Coherent phase response with all TW AUDiO subwoofers
- Operation with dedicated TW AUDiO presets on Lab.gruppen PLM / D or Powersoft K / X series